How Do You Manage Family Dinner?

A few weeks ago I mentioned that my client, ConAgra Foods, launched a new online resource center for bloggers. I'm pleased to be the site's first contributing guest blogger and have already posted my second piece over there. In celebration of National Eat Together, East Better Month, I'm sharing tips to help busy families sit down for a family meal.

I have to admit this is a challenge for us many nights. The school activities and sports have ramped up now that my boys are in junior high, and some weeks I fear they are turning into renovation orphans. Our construction schedule is running a few weeks ahead (I know!), which means we've got to make certain decisions ASAP, which means we're running out to Lowes or Home Depot, or the lighting store or the tile store shortly after DH gets home so that we don't slow down the amazing progress our builder is making.

I hope you'll read the family dinner tips--they are not just mine, a few blog friends chimed in, too- and share a few of your own in the comments.

Also, about that very mediocre photo that accompanies the article. Yeah, that's my family and I took the shot. That very meh photo was the best of dozens of shots taken over three photo sessions. The best. I'm not sure if that says more about me, my camera or my subjects. Ugh.

While you're at The Dish, sign up for First Look, First Taste to be the first to preview new products, request samples, ask questions of the ConAgra Foods team and get exclusive coupons.
You have just read the article entitled How Do You Manage Family Dinner?. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/10/how-do-you-manage-family-dinner.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows