Property Sluts on Antiques in Episode 5

This week on Property Sluts, my not ready for HGTV house hunting series, I'm going old skool, talking about antiques and showing off some of my faves, including my latest piece, which was a real steal. Literally.

This episode also features Meagan Francis dishing on some of her favorite antiques as we wander through Blue Door Antiques in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Remember, I'm giving away a Grand Rapids getaway through 12/14/10.



Do you have an old piece of furniture that has a great story?
You have just read the article entitled Property Sluts on Antiques in Episode 5. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/12/property-sluts-on-antiques-in-episode-5.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows