Five simple steps to a great housewarming party: Property Sluts Episode 8

It's not often I get to mingle with celebrity party planners, so when I got to rub elbows with Shawn Rabideau from Bravo's Bethenny Getting Married show, I knew I had to ask him for housewarming party tips.

In his role as spokesperson for Celebrations.com, part of the 1-800-Baskets.com family of brands, Shawn graciously stepped up to the plate, er, camera. The Celebrations.com site is chock full of party ideas, games and how-to videos. I'm especially fond of their Booze-O-Meter that helps hosts figure out just how much alcohol to buy for their events.

And now a sneak peak for my housewarming party--you're all invited!

You have just read the article entitled Five simple steps to a great housewarming party: Property Sluts Episode 8. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/12/five-simple-steps-to-great-housewarming.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows