Hunt's Dinner Sauces

Hunt's, a client, recently brought me out to Denver for the launch of their new dinner sauce line. Just as the sauces are designed to elevate an ordinary dinner to something beyond, the team went beyond, introducing a group of Colorado bloggers to the sauces at Mise en Place cooking school.



Hosted by the wonderful Anne-Marie Nichols of This Mama Cooks (on a Diet) who demonstrated a few simple recipes using the sauce, our meal was rounded off by the chefs at Mise en Place who took the sauces to an even higher level.

A Tasty Tower of Basil Quinoa, Eggplant and Ratatouille with Cacciatore Dinner Sauce


As an attendee, I received a sample of each of the four dinner sauces, described below, and a few other goodies from Hunt's including a set of Sur la Table mini-prep bowls which I can't wait to use in my new kitchen.

But our kitchen is 6-8 weeks away from completion and I wasn't about to wait that long to try the sauces at home. Over the weekend I mixed up a batch of polenta rounds with Hunt's Greek Dinner Sauce, one of the dishes Anne-Marie demonstrated at the launch event. It was simple to make and it was a hit with my family, as proved by the empty serving dish left on the dinner table.

I plan to try the Southwest Dinner Sauce at our next Turkey Taco Salad night.


The tomato-based sauces come in four flavor varieties:
  • Tuscan: rich olive oil, basil and garlic
  • Southwest: black beans and red bell peppers
  • Greek: artichokes and oregano, and
  • Cacciatore: sweet bell peppers and aromatic herbs.
You can stay in touch with the brand on Twitter @HuntsChef and Facebook.


The dinner sauces will be rolling out nationwide (I hope) over the next year. I was thrilled to be able to go out to Denver and be a part of this event; kudos to Anne-Marie the Ketchum PR team for planning a fun evening!

Disclosure: As noted above, Hunt's is a client. I wrote this post of my own volition on my own time.
You have just read the article entitled Hunt's Dinner Sauces. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/11/hunt-dinner-sauces.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows