Do you Send Holiday Cards?

I stopped sending cards once we started living with my parents in limbo, which is now several years ago. I feel like I'm finally ready to write a cheerful summary of the year that was and share my hopes for the one ahead. But if that note is tied to a holiday, Valentine's Day will be the likely candidate.

With skilled labor and a little luck, we hope to be in the new house by the end of this year, but when I say in, that's exactly what I mean. Once we all have beds to sleep in, there will be many, many other details to attend to in order to turn the new place into our home.

So holiday cards are on hold for a bit.

Even so, I enjoyed a recent evening with area blogger, Vanessa Druckman, and Tiny Prints. We got to preview their zippy new holiday line and picked up some great photo tips from an local photographer. (Hint: it's all about light. Also, a fancy camera is better than point and shoot.)

In addition to a few goodies from Tiny Prints (a pack of thank-you notes and a coupon for a Shutterfly book, which will come in really handy when we FINALLY go through my son's bar mitzvah photos), Vanessa sent us home with a box full of treats from Cheryl's- cookies, whoopie pies and bars. Yum!


Disclosure: What? I already disclosed everything above. 
You have just read the article entitled Do you Send Holiday Cards?. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2011/11/do-you-send-holiday-cards.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows