Why I Nearly Fainted at the Housewares Show

The Housewares Show had just about every gadget and gizmo one can imagine.
A long-handled electrostatic duster for your car's dashboard? Check.
Something to help you roll your own sushi? Got it.
A hot dog stuffer? Yep, though I didn't ask for a demo or review sample.

In addition to perusing miles of the latest housewares, I got a great treat in the form of lunching with the famous Val (whose blog in transition at the moment and who you may recognize from EA Sports Active commercials). And she's a MomImpact member--woot!

During lunch I got a call, which I ignored. Little did I realize I missed one of the most important calls of my life. Amidst the din of a crowd of thousands I was asked a question I never expected to be asked. I had been chosen for something big and important. Me? I'm just a mom who blogs.

More on that later, it still feels very surreal. For now, I leave you with:



I have a second Whrrl story with new and different items over at Scrambled CAKE, my food blog. I'll be sharing more product highlights over there in the coming weeks.
Powered by Whrrl
You have just read the article entitled Why I Nearly Fainted at the Housewares Show. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/03/why-i-nearly-fainted-at-housewares-show.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows