SYS: Save Your Stuff

The other day, I set about to update some links in my About Kim section only to find that many of my old Chicago Parent pieces are no longer available on line.

Blerg.

I guess it's a good thing I saved those old hard copies, which are likely now yellow and brittle with age. I mean, we're talking articles from back in 2006!

Newbie and aspiring writers, take note; do not underestimate the value of a screenshot. Take shots of your articles, guests posts and anything else you want to keep around. How do you take a screenshot? Let me help you.
You have just read the article entitled SYS: Save Your Stuff. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2010/03/sys-save-your-stuff.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows