Toyota Teen Driving Contract

As I was surfing around online, an ad caught my attention. It might have been because I was forced to watch the ad before I could access whatever "free" content or service I was looking for. I'm the kind of person who ignores roughly 99.99% of ads in my view, but this one caught my eye. It's a campaign from Toyota focused on teen driver safety, TeenDrive365.

I don't have a teen driver just yet, but I likely will before the year is up. Yikes! I printed out a copy of the Mutual Driving Agreement because I think it's full of items worthy of discussion even before he starts driving school.

The site appears to have other useful resources, too. I haven't fully explored it, but wanted to share it for my friends who have or will soon new drivers in their house. Let me know if you find anything you like!





You have just read the article entitled Toyota Teen Driving Contract. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2014/01/toyota-teen-driving-contract.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows