Look for me on WGN Morning News on December 5, 2013

Great Science and Tech Gifts for Kids from The Maker Mom
I'm still not sure what I'm wearing, but I've already selected what I think are the coolest STEM gifts of 2013. On Thursday, 12/5/13, I'll be on WGN Morning News at around 8:45 AM CST. The show is syndicated throughout North America, but you can watch anywhere with this link even if you don't have a TV.

Be sure to click over to The Maker Mom blog to learn more about my product picks and enter some great giveaways in the coming days!

In the meantime, take a look at last year's picks, which I still stand by.

You have just read the article entitled Look for me on WGN Morning News on December 5, 2013. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2013/12/look-for-me-on-wgn-morning-news-on.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows