Happy Mother's Day!

It's hard to believe this is my 15th Mother's Day. I still remember the first one. We took out little bambino for a morning stroll at the Botanic Gardens. It was probably one of our first family outings. This year I'll start out the day with breakfast in bed taking my son to the synagogue at 9:00 to sell his seed bombs (he's halfway to his goal!) followed by a soccer game and dinner at my moms. I guess we'll celebrate with my in-laws on Saturday; I'll see what my husband has planned. Silly me, it's Mother's Day and I have to make the plans, right?



Here's another thing I never thought I'd say. "Honey, go ahead and get me a weed whacker for Mother's Day." But I did. I'm practical like that.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
You have just read the article entitled Happy Mother's Day!. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2013/05/happy-mother-day.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows