Feeling Buggy

A huge black bug scampered across the laundry room floor after I grabbed something from my son's clothes pile on the floor to toss in the washing machine. The critter quickly took cover under a plastic garbage bag that's supposed to be hanging from the laundry room door, but was also on the floor.

My heart pounding (did I mention it was huge?), I stomped all over the bag hoping that I was squishing whatever was beneath the bag. I pounded the floor with my foot several times (and possibly let out a scream and a curse or two) then quieted down to listen for the crunching sounding that would indicate the end of the dark creature's life.

When I felt confident enough to move the bag, I lifted it up to find...a shiny black bouncy ball of the type that comes out of a gumball machine. After breathing a sigh of relief and swearing under my breath (this time at my sloppy kids), I hung the trash bag in its rightful spot on the door and promptly deposited the ball inside.

Guess who will be cleaning their rooms and doing laundry tonight?


You have just read the article entitled Feeling Buggy. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2013/05/feeling-buggy.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows