Surf Sweets for Valentine's Treats and Beyond

Surf Sweets vegan, gluten free no artificial dyes and made with organic fruit juice and sweetners
Back in 2010 I spoke as a "mom trend expert" at the Sweets and Snacks Show. My homework for the event involved sifting through nearly ten pounds of confections as well as scouring through data I gathered from a survey of my network to find the next Big Thing in candy. I told the audience that that moms want sweets that avoid high fructose corn syrup and artificial dyes, candies like the gummies from Surf Sweets.

I recently reconnected with the folks from Surf Sweets and they sent me Sour Worms, Fruity Bears, Jelly Beans and more to sample.

In addition to their sweet satisfying chew, Surf Sweets also satisfy this picky mom because they are:

  • made with organic fruit juice (some products are certified organic)
  • made with natural colors and flavors
  • gluten and casein free
  • vegan and vegetarian
  • produced in a nut-free facility

As someone who favors red gummies, I especially like the Fruity Hearts pictured above. The watermelon and cherry hit a sweet spot with me. And they're a perfect low-fat alternative to Valentine's Day chocolates.

Surf Sweets are available at Whole Foods and other fine retailers, as well as from several online retailers. I took a recent visit to the Chicago Children's Museum and would have liked to see Surf Sweets on display there instead of the artificially-colored "neon gummies" they were selling.



You have just read the article entitled Surf Sweets for Valentine's Treats and Beyond. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2013/02/surf-sweets-for-valentine-treats-and.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows