5 Tips for Organizing During the School Year

Obviously, we're not the most organized family on the block, but I try. I try stay on top of the never-ending flow of papers (let alone email), the books, the clothes, the shoes which somehow get elaborately knotted together on Sunday evenings, the doctor visits, the haircuts (what? school picture day is tomorrow?!), and the homework while keeping us in meals and snacks and meeting my client deadlines. It all comes together, though, especially on days when I put on pants first thing in the morning and I can find my car keys.

There are a few things that help me and my family Get Things Done and I show them off in the video below.



The video prompt was provided by the #DellDozen, in keeping with their theme #DoMore. Those who are following closely may recall that I hoped to keep games off of my Tween's new Dell Inspiron, however that was a short-lived fantasy. I started to explain this change and realized that the minutae of my life bores even me, and I could not subject you to a paragraph filled with it.

So yeah, the kid has games on his computer.

Anyhoo, coffee, Cozi and computers are tops on my list of organization tips. How do you get or stay organized during the school year?

I'm receiving compensation for my participation in the #DellDozen campaign. And, holla!, I'm going to Boston with them later this week.

You have just read the article entitled 5 Tips for Organizing During the School Year. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2012/09/5-tips-for-organizing-during-school-year.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows