Fun Mom Fail

So I took another crack at being a fun mom and slept on the outdoor deck with my tween last night. I wasn't worried about mosquito bites this time because with the cooler weather, nearly every part of my body was covered. I wore two pairs of leggings, socks and a long sleeve t-shirt topped off by a sweatshirt. I tucked myself into a sleeping bag snug as a bug in a rug with only my face exposed.

Which is where I received four mosquito bites. Including one that nearly swelled my right eye shut.

Next time the boy wants to sleep out there it's dear husband's turn to play along.
You have just read the article entitled Fun Mom Fail. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2012/09/fun-mom-fail.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows