The Maker Mom on TV

My new blog, The Maker Mom, had a tremendous launch day. Thanks for clicking over! The blog, which I've been quietly posting content on for a few weeks now, already has more than 1,000 pageviews. I think it took this blog a year to achieve that, largely because I only told a few people about it. In fact, I told almost no one about my blog. Much of my traffic that first year came from folks searching the term "fake hickey."

I've come a long way since 2005, baby.

At any rate, today I had my first big media opportunity for The Maker Mom. I pitched a summer science story to a WGN Chicago and it got a green light. Take a look at The Maker Mom's Summer Science Fun segment.
You have just read the article entitled The Maker Mom on TV. Please read the article from Colored by Crimson Shadows About http://coloredbycrimsonshadows.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-maker-mom-on-tv.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Colored by Crimson Shadows